Accept Card Payments with PayPal.
Accept Credit Cards Online.
Our products provide a secure set up to your site, allowing you to sell online in minutes.
- Offering a wide choice in payment solutions to both you and your customers.
- Your buyers don't need a PayPal account.
- No set-up fees, monthly charges and no cancellation fees. You only start paying transaction fees when you start receiving payments yourself.
- Quick and easy payment to your PayPal account within minutes of a transaction.
- Works across leading shopping cart providers making it a simple solution.
- Includes mobile checkout, online invoicing and eBay payments.
* Calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline (minimum charge 5.5p). Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will cost considerably more.
Key Benefits of selling with PayPal Standard.
- Optimise your checkout experience and send out professional and personalised invoices.
- Sell on eBay and reach across a global network of 24 different currencies.
- Keep your costs down with only a small percentage charge and fixed transaction fee on every sale.
- Fast payments to your PayPal business account and no hidden charges to customers when making a purchase.
- Safe transactions with our automatic fraud screening and Seller Protection Policy.
to see the full breakdown of seller fees.
|Your monthly sales
||Up to £1,500
||£1,500 - £6,000
||£6,000 - £15,000
||£15,000 - £55,000
||3.4% + 20p
||2.9% + 20p*
||2.4% + 20p*
||1.9% + 20p*
||1.4% + 20p*
|Non profit discounted rate
||1.4% + 20p
||5% + 5p
*You can apply for these Merchant Rates if you've received more than £1,500.00 GBP in PayPal payments in the previous calendar month. If you're eligible for these Merchant Rates, log in to your PayPal account and apply via the online form. Please note that 1.4% + 20p transation rate does not apply to Website Payments Pro.
**You can apply for Micropayments if your average transaction is under £5. To apply call us on 0844 338 0470
This pricing table shows the transaction fees for domestic payments in UK Sterling. Additional charges apply for currency conversions and cross border payments as well as refunds and chargebacks.